You Can Change a Life!
Your gift will help plant trees, find clean water, save children’s lives, build stoves, and provide people with essential education and training. Here are four easy ways you can make a real difference:
#1. Make a single contribution through Paypal.
#2. Become a regular supporter of African Rural Development with easy monthly contributions via Paypal.
Donate $10 a month Donate $25 a month
Donate $35 a month Donate $50 a month
Donate $75 a month Donate $100 a month
Donate $150 a month Donate $200 a month
If you change your mind, you may unsubscribe.
#3. Set up a direct contribution through your bank.
An easy one-time transaction is all you need. Contact your bank for details.
#4. Print out our donation form and mail a contribution directly to African Rural Development.
3916 Pennsylvania Ave.
La Crescenta, California 91214
Thank you for your support!
Have a question about our fundraising policies? Read Our Promise.
Volunteer & In-Kind
There are other ways you can help too!
Volunteer: Supporting this life-changing work requires an army of volunteers to help with events, graphic design, video editing, grant writing, development efforts, accounting, research, and a host of other tasks. If you’re willing to offer time and/or skills to support Aid Afirca, please contact us to discuss it.
Travel with Us to Uganda: Come with us and experience these amazing people and our work up-close. We take groups to Uganda at 2-3 times a year. Contact us for details.
In-Kind Gifts: Because transporting items to Uganda can be extremely difficult and expensive, we purchase most of our materials and supplies locally. However, if you have something you’d like to donate that you think will benefit our work, please contact us so we can talk more about it.
We Are Committed to High Standards
- We do all we can to ensure that fundraisers, volunteers and fundraising contractors working with us to raise funds comply with this Promise.
- We comply with the law including those that apply to data protection, health and safety and the environment.
We Are Honest and Open
- We tell the truth and do not exaggerate.
- We do what we say we are going to do.
- We answer all reasonable questions about our fundraising activities and costs.
We Are Clear
- We are clear about who we are, what we do and how your gift is used.
- Where we have a promotional agreement with a commercial company, we make clear how much of the purchase price we receive.
- We give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift and amend a regular commitment.
We Are Respectful
- We respect the rights, dignities and privacy of our supporters and beneficiaries
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift and if you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision.
- If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way, we will not do so.
We Are Fair and Reasonable
- We take care not to use any images or words that cause unjustifiable distress or offense.
- We take care not to cause unreasonable nuisance or disruption.
We Are Accountable
- If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint.